- 1. Introduction : general Diogenes concepts
- 2. Installation guide : how to setup Diogenes on a web server
- 3. User manual : how to use Diogenes from the visitor point of view
- 4. Admin manual : how to create and manage a website with Diogenes
- 5. Root manual : how to manage a Diogenes server
Diogenes is a content management system that allows you to create and administer multiple websites on a single server via a web interface. Each website, referred to as a barrel, is self-contained and can be administered by a different community. For an overview of all things Diogenes-related, please refer to the Diogenes homepage.
$Id: page.html,v 1.4 2004/06/09 11:08:58 jeremy.laine Exp $